NPIRI Fall Tech Conference
NAPIM/NPIRI partners with Ink World and Printed Electronics magazines to expand 2018 NPIRI Technical Conference! See 2018 Technical Conference program for details.
Get maximum educational and networking opportunities with a minimal time commitment and learn the latest developments in key issues affecting the Ink Industry.
The NPIRI Fall Technical Conference Program includes sessions focusing on Technical, Regulatory, and New Technology topics with presentations from leading industry companies. Use this website to learn more about the program, keynote speaker, short course, reserve your hotel room and register!
Want to see what previous Fall Technical Conferences included?
All conference presentations from 2000-2017 are available (and searchable) online for NAPIM Members.
Previous attendees* found this event valuable:
- “Great mix of regulatory and technical”
- “I enjoyed the Short Course and Security features presentation”
- “Better coverage of regulatory issues”
- “Always very informative, excellent.”
- “First time attendee and looking forward to more”
- “This was my first NAPIM conference - loved the introduction to the community!”
- “Very good innovative topics presented.”
- “The membership and the colleagues that I can network with is fantastic.”
* verbatim quotes from from the 2017 Fall Tech Conference post-conference survey.